Java UI Texture Pack For MCPE 1.19
Important: Read carefully before download and use!
What is Vanilla Deluxe UI?
Before "Modified Vanilla" and "Vanilla enhanced". Is an TP/RP that would improve UI and other assets.
Actually, is an testing TP made since fall 2016, oriented to port menus and container/inventory GUI textures from Java Edition to Bedrock Edition more easily and efficient! At the moment there are 3 types:
Java Edition UI: Convert base game interface to Java Edition interface style! Of course, not all screens were modified, but I will add more in future versions!
Mixed UI: It is the improved version of the HUD UI and inventory containers still with base game style, with the small combination of Java Edition and Legacy Console Edition parts.
PvP (Java Edition 1.8) UI: The same between Mixed UI and Java UI, but, the UI design is mainly based on JE 1.8, the version most used to play PvP servers. Now has clear Chat BG and Scoreboard BG without red score numbers.
Bottom Chat UI: Is a standalone version of the Bottom Chat UI in HUD and the main message screen without need of main packs resources, keeping the original UI from Minecraft Bedrock.
Currently It is a tool that allows you to port Java GUI Containers textures easily while bringing some improvement in some basic interface. And was originally made first since autumn 2016 (Started with HUD and Java Inventory) and continued to the present day with the current features.
- Java Edition UI designs with 70% accurate.
- Main screens, menus and inventories have been modified, not all, but I will add more screens in future versions! ;)
- Some Java GUI textures ported to Bedrock Edition.
- Some UI customizations by "ui/_global_variables.json".
- Recipe Book Concept for furnace, only for Java UI.
- [English] (en_US and en_UK) added in v1.0.0 (Old generation)
- [Spanish] (es_ES and es_MX) added in v1.2.0
- [Portuguese] (pt_PT and pt_BR) added in v1.2.1 (2022)
- [Ukrainian] (uk_UA) added in v1.2.1 (2022)
- [Korean] (ko_KR) added in v1.2.1 (2022)
- [Japanese] (ha_JP) added in v1.2.1 (2022)
- [Chinese] (zh_CN and zh_TW) added in v1.0.0 (Old generation)
Upcoming features for next versions:
- Compatibility for 3rd party projects.
- And maybe... about Marketplace Screen.
Important: Set the user interface (UI) to Classic in order to see the modified user interface.
- In the first option (LinkV.), click the button "Free Access with Ads", complete just one simple step ("Discover Article"), wait a few seconds, close by "X" button, and then click "Continue to VDX Java UI v1.2.1".
Or the second option is clicking the button "Access with MCPEDL" and wait a few minutes (Unless you have VIP membership).
- After the first option, the Mediafire page will appear, click the "DOWNLOAD" blue button to get the file.
- Open .mcpack to launch Minecraft and import resource pack automatically.
- Settings > Global Resources > Apply the resource pack.
- Enjoy the VDX: Java UI! ;D