Red’s More Structures Addon
Red's More Structures Addon adds new structures to Minecraft Bedrock, making the world a more interesting place with new structures to explore.
Red's More Structures Addon adds new structures to Minecraft Bedrock 1.19 (MCPE), making the world a more interesting place to explore. All structures contain loot, and some may even have enemies to battle. In this first version, Red's More Structures Addon is still in the testing phase, as the structures can generate very close or very far from each other.
To use this addon, you must enable the additional feature of Custom Biomes.
The tower will spawn in almost all biomes, containing loot and providing a nice view that will help you navigate your way.
The beach house will spawn on beaches and stone beaches. It's a small house that has a bed and loot.
These are small houses abandoned by creepers. Inside, you can find a barrel with loot. They can spawn in almost all biomes and can have 1 to 4 houses together.
This is a big house, but it's destroyed. Inside, you'll find a bed, some chests, and barrels containing loot. If you like, you can renovate and live there.
Mini Buddha 1
This is a small Buddha statue that will spawn in almost all biomes. It has a chest with loot.
Mini Buddha 2
This is another small Buddha statue that will also spawn in almost every biome, and it has a chest with loot.
This one is a little rarer to spawn. It will spawn in almost all biomes, above height 80, and has 2 chests with Class A loot.
It will spawn in the plains biome and has a Class B loot barrel.
This will spawn in snow biomes, and it contains a chest with Class B loot.
This will spawn in Meadow, Sunflower Plain, and Blossom Forest biomes, with a Class B loot barrel.
This one is a little rarer. It will spawn in almost all biomes and contains chests with Class A loot.
This is a large tower with various types of loot, but you may also encounter Witches, Vindicators, and Pillagers.
This will spawn in the desert and has gold blocks for you to pick up.
It will spawn in the desert and has some barrels with C-class loot and a chest with A-class loot. It can spawn covered by sand, making it difficult to find the loot.
This will spawn in the desert and is larger than the game's standard pyramid. Inside, you should find some barrels with class C loot, tombs that, when you open them, contain chests with class B loot, and even a chest with class A loot. It can generate covered by sand, making it difficult to find the loot.
This will spawn in Jungles and is larger than the game's standard pyramid. Inside, you should find some barrels with class C loot, tombs that, when you open them, contain chests with class B loot, and 2 chests with class A loot.
This is the Great Sword of Titan. It's very rare and will spawn in any biome. It can generate missing pieces and is usually buried with a tip below 30. If the sword is whole and you dig to its tip, you can find up to 2 diamond blocks.
Config Spawn Structures
Added 3 options for structure distribution: rare, common, and high.
- The new structure – deforestation pillager for the forest, birch forest, jungle, and taiga
- A new structure for swamp and mangrove swamp.
- Replacement of Buddha statues by statues not related to religion
- Added Herobrine statue with loot on the head
- Improvements to the Grand Oracle by adding multiple enemies
- Abandoned house improvement removing web that caused witches to get trapped
- Add witch spawn in flower oracle
- Added stray spawn in ice oracle
- General structure spawn tweaks
- Fix bug that did not generate structures caused by spawn configuration (high, common, and light)
- Frog statue removed from swamp biome
- Changed addon icon
- Download the mcpack file.
- Double-click to install in your Minecraft.
- Create a new world and in the addon options, find the Red’s More Structures Behavior Pack.
- Enable the Experimental “Creation of Custom Biomes” option.
- Start your world.