F5 Button For MCPE 1.19!
The Ty-el's Settings Overlay UI Pack is an UI treatment pack for Vanilla UI, unlike normal, this pack adds some magical screen properties to in-game Settings Screen to get Camera Perspective toggle on HUD (YES!) and instant Settings button! Pack only works for devices having Touch Capabilities, and compatible with many other UI packs too!
Creator: @tlgm2308 (Twitter)
Read carefully before download and use, or you won't use the pack correctly!
- IMPORTANT! If you are playing on version 1.18.30 or newer, you will need to change your game Touch Control Schemes' Interaction Model to Classic, if not, this pack will be unusable.
How to use?
- Usage is very easy! Make sure you are in a world, and tap the Pause button to open Pause Screen.
- Then tap on Enable Settings Overlay button. (it could be Settings or Options, depending on your top most packs)
- (Wait a bit, it can take a little bit of time the first time you open it.)
- The toast "Settings Overlay enabled successfully!" will pop up and 3 new buttons will show up on the top of the screen.
- The first button at the left most is Camera Perspective toggle! You can freely change your person perspective when playing!
Animated GIF of Camera Perspective toggle
- The second button near the right most having gear icon is Settings button. You can modify world settings, game settings there. This is called instant Settings!
The Ty-el's Settings Overlay UI Pack is compatible with most UI packs! But make sure you put my UI pack below those packs.
It can be like this:
- Once you enter the world, you won't get Settings Overlay feature automatically enabled, you need to enable it manually. This is impossible to make it automated