MCPE 184.108.40.206 BETA Overview
Minecraft 1.19 is slowly coming upon us and today we have been given the first official beta of the upcoming Minecraft update, Minecraft 1.19: The Wild Update.
This update features extensive additions to certain biomes and makes exploration and much more enjoyable expiernce. While we don't have any confirmed release date yet, we can predict this update will come out during the middle of this year. Beta's can be overwhelming at times but in this post we go over all the new features in Minecraft 220.127.116.11 beta.
- A new Recovery Compass can be crafted with Echo Shards which can only be found and are unique to Ancient City chests*
- Unlike a normal Compass, the Recovery Compass will point to the last place you died
- If you are not in the dimension where you last died, or you haven't died yet in your world, it will randomly spin
- It can be crafted with 1 Compass surrounded by 8 Echo Shards
- *Echo Shards will be available as loot in Ancient Cities in a future update
- Warden now has a hurt animation when taking damage (MCPE-153575)
- Fixed a bug where the Warden's ribcage UVs were overlapping their right tendril UVs (MCPE-153797)
- Warden will now prioritize players over mobs when angry
- Improved Warden suspect tracking gameplay behavior, and increased the Warden’s ‘sniff’ range
- Spawning a Warden in Creative mode no longer applies the Darkness effect to the player (MCPE-153536)
- Reinforced Deepslate can no longer be pushed by Pistons (MCPE-153548)
- Mangrove Swamp biome generation is now at parity with Java Edition
- Froglight and Frogspawn blocks now have new sounds (MCPE-153195, MCPE-153193)
- Frog Spawn is now called Frogspawn (MCPE-153210)
Goat Horn (Experimental)
- Goat Horn sound is now instant
- Added Goat Horn variations to the Pillager outposts
- Removed Copper Horn. Although community feedback was mostly positive, the Copper Horn was a fun experiment that didn't quite live up to our design goals, so we decided to remove it. We understand people might be sad, but to be able to try out new and interesting things we need to be able to remove experimental features sometimes. This leaves space for even better features in the future!
- Player can now change hotbar item slot while in a Boat (MCPE-153762)